The Information We Collect
Harmonic Software Systems (”We”) may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
– information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us in relation to this Website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
– information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
– information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our Website services.
– any other information that you choose to send us.
Personal Data Collected From Our Website
Personal data is only collected on our website if you choose to contact us via our contact form located on our contact page our Get A Quote page or our Email Opt-In form If you make a submission we receive an email with the details of the submission. You will have consented to our usage of your data in order to fulfil your request. We only use your details to contact you.
We may use your personal information to:
– administer the Website;
– supply to you services that you are interested in as outlined on our Website;
– send statements/ invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
– send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
– send you email notifications which you have specifically requested or that are part of our service;
Also, please note:
– where you submit personal information for publication on our Website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us, e.g testimonials;
– we will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing;
Our websites is SSL-enabled.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
– to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
– in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
– in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
– to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
International Data Transfers
We only operate in the United Kingdom. The data centre, that handles our web services is based in London. The web hosting company used is Siteground. Data is not transferred internationally.
Security Of Your Personal/Company Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. All personal information you provide is on secure (password- and firewall- protected) computers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential for your website if we have provided you with access to your website.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. We will provide this information and if you so require delete any data.
Third Party Websites
The Website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The data controller responsible for the Harmonic Software Systems Website is:
Harmonic Software Systems, 1 Willow Place, Rosier Business Park, Coneyhurst Rd, Billingshurst, West Sussex RH14 9DE
Registered in England and Wales.
Company No: 3815971
Registered Office: 1 Willow Place, Rosier Business Park, Coneyhurst Rd, Billingshurst, West Sussex RH14 9DE
Data Protection Registration No: ZB028823